Local Support Links
Please click on a Document below to view it;
- Families Feeling Safe
- Families in Focus Contact
- Family Support Leaflet
- The Hygiene Bank
- Watford Three Rivers Social Media Accounts
The Watford and Three Rivers Physical Activity Scheme is designed to help people move from an inactive lifestyle to a more active lifestyle - Please follow these website links to see how this can be done
0-25 together service
Hertfordshire's service for children and young people aged 0-25 years that have disabilities.
They will work with you from when you first need social care support. They'll help children and young adults with disabilities to lead safe, independent and fulfilled lives until they reach stability in early adulthood, up until they're 25. Please visit their website for more information
Delivering Special Provision
What is Delivering Special Provision Locally (DSPL)?
DSPL is a Hertfordshire-wide partnership approach where parents, staff in early years settings and schools, further education colleges, local authority officers and representatives from other agencies, work together as part of an Area Group, reviewing and developing the range of provision and support services available to their local community that :
- Meets the needs of children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND), aged 0-25, as close to home as possible.
- Improves outcomes for wellbeing and attainment
- Widens choice for children and parents/carers
- Removes barriers to learning
- Uses resources more effectively
Please visit their website for more information