How to Donate
Donations of time, skills, money, resources and help are always gratefully received!!!
If you have any unwanted birthday or Christmas gifts - feel free to donate to us for our next raffle at one of our fairs / special event.
Baby Wipes / tissues / No Added Sugar squash
We use a large amount of these items, so why not pop just one item into your shopping basket and drop it into the school. It will enable us to spend more money on the children's learning.
Every penny of donated money is spent on resources for Colnbrook children. No donated money is used for salaries.
You can donate money to the school in the following ways:-
- Sponsoring an existing fundraising event
- Donating at one of our fundraising and/or school events
- Setting up a monthly / annual donation
- Giving to the school in your will
Did you know that whenever you buy anything online – from your weekly shop to your annual holiday – you could be raising free donations for Colnbrook School with easyfundraising?
There are over 7,000 brands on board ready to make a donation – including eBay, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com and M&S – and it won’t cost you a penny extra to help us raise funds.
All you need to do is:
1. Go to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/colnbrookspecialneedsschool/?utm_campaign=raise-more and join for free.
2. Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
3. After you’ve checked out, the brand will make a donation to Colnbrook Special Needs School at no extra cost to you whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and Colnbrook School will be really grateful for your donations.
Thank you for your support.