Free School Meals
Could your child be eligible for free school meals?
Your child could get a free school meal if you receive any of the following, but you need to apply for them:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (as long as you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and you don't get more than £16,190 a year)
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Universal Credit.
Apply online now at:
or call Customer Service Centre on 0300 123 4048
Please contact the school office should you have any questions about making an application